Answer keys provide acceptable answers to the questions posed in a case.
Since these questions are intended to be answered by students and are often
graded, keys are password-protected and access limited to registered instructors affiliated with an educational institution.
Please Note: Answer keys are available for many, but not all, of our cases. When searching our case collection, the summary case record you retrieve will link you to the key through the Answer Key tab. If an Answer Key tab does not display, it means there is no answer key for that particular case.
Answer Key password accounts are created for verified instructors affiliated with an educational institution. To apply for an account, visit the registration site above.
Lost Your Password?
If you’ve lost or forgotten your Answer Key password, we will send it to the email address you provided us when you registered.
Upon your acceptance as a registered Answer Key account user of the National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science, you enter into an agreement with us that affords you certain privileges while conferring upon you certain responsibilities:
- Materials on our site must be used in conformance with our usage guidelines.
- Reproduction, reposting, or sharing of answer keys (and teaching notes) is strictly forbidden.
- Each registration is for a single user only; we do not permit sharing of passwords.
- We reserve the right to confirm the identity of anyone attempting to register for a Answer Key account as well as to log and review activities on our site and on other sites using/misusing our materials.
- If we reasonably believe that activities which compromise the confidentiality of our answer keys are occurring or have occurred, we reserve the right to cancel access rights without notice and to block access to all users from that IP address.