Account Registration and Subscription
To access the case teaching notes and answer keys for the case studies on our site, you must have a registered account and paid subscription. (Access to the case studies themselves do not require a login.)
Only teachers are eligible for an account. Moreover, each individual teacher must have his or her own registered paid account. Account login information and/or printed material cannot be shared with other faculty; accounts will be suspended if there is a violation of sharing.
For schools with more than two teachers requiring an account, please email the NCCSTS Administrator at email@example.com.
Rules and Restrictions
Upon your acceptance as a registered account holder, you enter into an agreement with us that affords you certain privileges while conferring upon you certain responsibilities:
- Copyright for the case study materials on our website is held by the National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science. These materials must be used in conformance with our usage guidelines.
- Reproduction, reposting, or sharing of answer keys and teaching notes is strictly forbidden.
- Each registration/subscription is for a single user only; we do not permit sharing of passwords.
- We reserve the right to confirm the identity of anyone attempting to register for an account as well as to log and review activities on our site and other sites using/misusing our materials.
- If we reasonably believe that activities which compromise the confidentiality of our answer keys and teaching notes have occurred, we reserve the right to cancel your subscription without refund or notice and to block access to all users from that IP address.